Bloc Hotel voted UK's best for business travel
31st May 2012
A Birmingham boutique budget hotel has been voted top of a list of hotels deemed best for business travael.
Bloc Hotel Birmingham was voted top of the ‘UK best for Business Travel 2012’ list compiled by hotel booking specialist LateRooms.com. The ultimate round up of hotels to satisfy the needs of those travelling for work, is based on a combination of the positive reviews submitted by business customers online, as well as the hotels that secure the most bookings from LateRooms.com business customers.
Lynda Matthews, LateRooms.com Offline Marketing Manager commented: “We know that business customers often have different needs to those of leisure travellers, and our customers love to read reviews from people who stayed for the same reason as them. Last year’s UK Best For Business Travel proved so popular we wanted to update it for our customers in 2012. The hotels on our list are a great example of properties that go the extra mile to cater for those whose jobs require them to travel and we’d like to thank and celebrate them all for their great service to our customers.”
LateRooms.com’s UK’s Best For Business Travel:
- Bloc Hotel, Birmingham (3*) – for king sized beds and monsoon drench shower
- Copthorne Hotel, Sheffield (4*) – for the award winning 18Fifty5 restaurant, perfect for entertaining business guests or clients
- Citizenm, Glasgow (4*) – self check in on a central touch screen, no matter what time guests arrive
- Double Tree Hilton, Leeds (4*) – canalside terrace for unwinding after a long business meeting
- Dakota Forth Bridge, Edinburgh (4*) – for its 10 minute access to Edinburgh airport, and 2 minute access to the central M90
- Dalmeny Hotel, Glasgow (4*) – for its location close to Glasgow airport and the city’s business district and train station
- The Lowry, Manchester (5*) – for its flexible meeting space for up to 400 people
- Future Inn, Plymouth (3*) – for its free internet access and free local calls
- H10 Waterloo, London (4*)– for its lobby bar with business section for entertaining clients
- Ramada Encore, Barnsley (3*) – for its location near to the M1, Leeds and Sheffield