Bidding for a conference can be daunting and time-consuming. However, Birmingham Convention Bureau is at hand to provide all the support, resources, and promotional material you might need to attract a conference to Birmingham. Our support services are impartial and completely free of charge, and our experience and expertise is available to help you deliver a first-class bid.
Initiating the process:
- Is Birmingham suitable to host your event?
- Researching the event details
- Submitting a note of interest
Bidding for the event:
- Finding and liaising with a suitable venue for the event
- Preparing and submitting a comprehensive bid using our unique Digital Bid System
- Preparing a presentation for board/council
- City representation at board presentation if required
- Help with arranging familiarisation visits
And when you have won the event we will continue to support you with the following:
- Accommodation booking service
- Social programme planning (e.g. gala dinner, drinks reception, day excursions)
- Literature for delegate packs
- Bespoke event website with Birmingham and event information
- Maximising delegate attendance through PR and marketing support
- Assistance with application for civic hospitality
- Introductions to PCOs and other event suppliers if required
We will take care of the logistics leaving you to focus on content and making the event the best yet!
Click here to email us for more information.
Download the Birmingham Ambassadors brochure here